"Three generations giving it our best."
To create the best food products for you to enjoy. That is the leading principle behind Grefusa, a company founded in 1929 by José Gregori Furió and currently managed by the third generation of the family.
Over time, we have become true specialists in grain snacks and nuts. At our two factories, we design, produce and centralise the distribution of nearly 17,000 tonnes of nuts, snacks and breadsticks.
Grefusa’s Historic Milestones
- Josá Gregori Furió plants the seed for Grefusa
- Transformation from agricultural depot to peanut specialists
- The Grefusa brand is born
- Transfer of responsibility to the next generation, Alfredo and Agustín Gregori Perepérez, coinciding with the start of a new business: roasting nuts
- Grefusa’s mascot, Grefusito, is born
- Business in the snacks sector begins with Papadelta
- El Piponazo is released, the first extra-large sunflower seeds on the Spanish market
- Gublins is first marketed
- MisterCorn Grefusa’s best-kept secret, is launched into the market
- Grefusa becomes the first company in the sector to obtain ISO 9001 certification in Spain
- The third generation of the family takes the reins of Grefusa, led by Agustín Gregori Bernabeu
- Grefusa introduces the first flavoured sunflower seeds, Pipas G Tijuana, to the market
- Exemplary Brand Award for our collaboration with UNICEF
- Debut of Snatt’s, healthy breadsticks
- New facilities with over 35,000 m2 of space in the Valencian town of Alzira; one of Europe's most modern plants in the production of grain snacks and nuts
- Over 600 specialists working at the company
- Grefusa is a pioneer once again, attaining IFS and BRC food safety certifications. This year it also joins the United Nations Global Compact
- Grefusa reinforces its production with a second plant, located in Valladolid. Over 17,000 m2 dedicated to the production of Snatt’s, its healthy baked snacks range